Hypnotherapy with Barb Davies
I offer individual and group hypnotherapy services globally through Zoom, Skype, or telephone.
See Thunder Bay Hypnosis for local services at my office in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
What can hypnosis do for you?
- Being You, only better
- Growing into the best version of yourself
- Loving yourself and your life
- Feeling confident every day and unmesswithable (feel free to substitute a different 4 letter word for “mess”)
- Accomplishing your goals and achieving your dreams with ease
These are just some of the challenges I can help you with:
- Mindset (Check out my 3 session Mindset Reboot package on my online booking site)
- Eliminating limiting beliefs and block removal
- Law of Attraction and manifesting
- Overcoming fears and phobias
- Eliminating bad habits
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Learning self-hypnosis and meditation
- Weight loss
- Smoking cessation
- Sports performance
- Medical hypnosis
- And more!
- For Pain Relief, see my OldPain2Go Page.
Follow my Facebook Page to learn about new services, special promotions, and changing your life by working with your subconscious mind.
Contact me to book a free 15 minute telephone consultation prior to booking if you have any questions or are not sure if hypnosis is right for you.
All prices are in $CAD. If you are in the U.S., your cost will be approximately 20% less due to the current exchange rate.
Once you purchase and book your first session, you will receive an email with the link to my intake and consent forms. These must be completed and returned to me 48 hours before your first session.
Cancellation Policy: All missed appointments and/or appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a $50 fee.
Ask me about my referral program, where my clients receive discounts and/or free services, and those they refer also receive a discount.
Join my Hypnosis Newsletter to receive updates and special promotions!
Disclaimer: Hypnosis and life coaching techniques are not in any way meant as a substitute for standard medical, psychiatric, or psychological treatment. All content on this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or act as a substitute for professional medical advice. Any changes to your current treatment should always be monitored by your physician.