Individual, couple, and group hypnosis services are now available by appointment only at The BodyMind Centre, #8-105 Villa St., Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.
As a Registered Social Worker and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with over 17 years counselling experience, I use a variety of modalities in my work with clients such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Narrative Therapy, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), hypnosis, mindfulness, meditation, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), breath work and coaching.
Some services may be covered by extended health benefits. Ask Barb for details.
Evening and weekend appointments are available.
What can hypnosis do for you?
- Being You, only the best version of yourself
- Feeling good (thinking more positive thoughts, feeling more happiness, joy, compassion and contentment)
- Loving yourself and your life
- Feeling confident every day and unmesswithable (feel free to substitute a different 4 letter word for “mess”)
- Accomplishing your goals and achieving your dreams with ease
- Knowing how truly powerful you are, and having the ability to access that power at will to create your life with purpose
These are just some of the challenges I can help you with:
- Mindset Mastery: Learn how to control your own thoughts, emotions, reactions and behaviors (Check out my 3 session Mindset Reboot package on my online booking site)
- Eliminating self doubt, releasing limiting beliefs and removing subconscious blocks
- Reprogramming your subconscious beliefs about money and wealth
- Law of Attraction and manifesting with powerful visualization and self-hypnosis techniques proven by the latest in neuroscience and quantum physics
- Elevating confidence, self esteem, self worth and self love
- Trauma and PTSD
- Overcoming fears and phobias
- Eliminating bad habits and procrastination
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Learning self-hypnosis and meditation to improve your health, wealth, relationships and spiritual practices
- Weight management
- Smoking cessation
- Sports performance
- Medical hypnosis
- And more!
- For Pain Relief, see my OldPain2Go Page.
Follow my Facebook Page to learn about new services, special promotions, and changing your life by working with your subconscious mind.
Cancellation Policy: All missed appointments and/or appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will not be rescheduled or refunded.
Refund Policy: All sales are final. Pre-paid sessions are transferable to a family member or friend.
Contact me to book a free 15 minute telephone consultation prior to booking if you have any questions or are not sure if hypnosis is right for you. See also my FAQ's above.
Join my Hypnosis Newsletter to receive updates and special promotions!
Disclaimer: Hypnosis and life coaching techniques are not in any way meant as a substitute for standard medical, psychiatric, or psychological treatment. All content on this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or act as a substitute for professional medical advice. Any changes to your current treatment should always be monitored by your physician.